Designed by David Lewis Designers, BeoVision 12-65 offers a completely new design expression, which has a very thin and light appearance that truly innovates the heavier plasma concepts seen so far. Besides using an ultra slim NeoPDP panel with the latest and greatest in plasma technology, two aluminium profiles bent inward in a V-shape – one in black and one in natural high-gloss polished aluminium — create an optical illusion giving the TV a thin, light and extremely elegant visual expression.
The BeoVision 12-65 includes:
• Bang & Olufsen’s ICEpower technology in the Integrated BeoVision 12 centre speaker design which consists of five custom made speaker units.
• Full 7.1 surround sound module, which allows you to connect a vast number of speakers in almost any sound configuration you may want.
• Ultra slim NeoPDP panel, which includes new phosphors with a very short retention time giving improved 3D performance and a much better motion performance in 2D.
• Automatic colour management to compensate for the effects of ageing.
• A robotic arm featuring a camera located underneath the screen, hidden behind the loudspeaker grill.
• Automatic Picture Control to sense the level of incident light from the room and dynamically alters the picture adjustments accordingly. Placed in the upper right hand corner, the light sensor is designed to pick up the lighting conditions of the room at a 360 degree angle.
The wall bracket is integrated into the rear cabinet, which means it hardly adds to the thickness of the TV at all. Dimensions: 161 x 96.4 x 6.4 cm/68 kg.
Bang & Olufsen Marbella
Puerto Banús, Main Entrance
Tel. 952 81 72 50